So for my Jacket I'm using Sense and Sensibility Beatrix jacket pattern.
Firstly I pinned it to tweak the fit as usual took a big chunk out the waist, but kept the width hip and bust.
I have to admit having not made a two part sleeve before I tried to do my usual and match up the seamline...errrrrrmmm...this was wrong thing to do. I got a backwards sleeve. lol!
Soonfixed it though...lesson learned. I'm thinking I need to do something to stop the gathered sleevecap collapsing.
I'm also going to add two buttons one above each of the back pleats.
Now I have to unpick all my lovely basting so I can use the lining as pattern to cut out the fashion fabric. Takes forever. And somehow work out how to do the contrast collar.