"Resign yourself, Catherine! Shops must be visited! Money must be spent! Do you think you could bear it?" - Northanger Abbey

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Regency Dress - Decisions Decisions

So I pinned the sleeves on and added a ribbon just to see what it would look like. And I think I prefer the pink.
But then there is also the green, with the 'shirt' underneath.

I'm thinking with the current waistline height its looking more 1790's than 1800's?
Actually its reminding me of this:

Hmmm....decisions, decisions. 
I know I have some light pink brocade and white satin crepe I could use to make something for my hair. My hair is on the short side but I'm hoping to grow it out in time.

Just stumbled upon another fashion plate on another blog that I think is a little closer to it....
Now Feathers...that's an idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment