"Resign yourself, Catherine! Shops must be visited! Money must be spent! Do you think you could bear it?" - Northanger Abbey

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Victory rolls, hats, snoods and accessories

Yesterday I tried creating some victory rolls in my hair. For those who don't know what a victory roll is its not something you eat for lunch.


I used this tutorial.
It didn't fall out 5 seconds after I'd finished so that counts as a success in my view.
That got me thinking other than a hat how else to accessorize. I don't have a 'snood'. So I went searching online and was recommended some patterns on ravelry.

As I can't crochet I was aiming for knitted pattern. This one stood out to me.
http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns/hair/snood.htm
I've not done lace stitch knitting before but....'how hard can it be?' 
There are plenty of videos on youtube giving instructions.
Now...where did I put my knitting stuff?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment