"Resign yourself, Catherine! Shops must be visited! Money must be spent! Do you think you could bear it?" - Northanger Abbey

Friday, August 24, 2012

Going Dotty....an unscheduled post

I have a confession to make. I went to the fabric shop just to buy a few essentials...and came out with a blue and white polkadot cotton and plain blue cotton, 3.5 metres of each. I just couldn't resist.
Now after seeing the latest retro butterick release I'm wondering should I use it to make butterick 5813 or simplicity 3673?

And how would I use the fabric...go two tone or dotty all over?
(yes I know everyone thinks I'm 'dotty' anyway lol!)

2 comments:

  1. I think you should go dotty all over! I'm definitely more of a fan of Choice 1, though I'm sure you won't be able to go wrong with any of the other options.

    ReplyDelete